4TEN brings youth (mature 10th - 12th graders in Fall 2017) together from churches in our region and is designed to build the faith and leadership skills of this generation of disciples and leaders. 4TEN will be doing a vital work equipping young people with bedrock principles of leadership, communication skills.
4TEN brings youth together for three retreats that focus on these areas:
• Spiritual Formation – learning and practicing spiritual disciplines to become more Christ-like in their lives.
• Theological Formation – understanding the essentials of the Christian faith
• Missional Formation – spreading God’s love in the world we live in and the world beyond our own
• Leadership Formation – tools to equip youth to become servant leaders
In addition to the three retreats, 4TEN students will exercise their developing leadership skills on an optional mission trip during summer 2018.
• Initial Payment due by September 15, 2017
• Saturday, October 14 – 4TEN Commissioning at the Regional Annual Gathering at Cross Wind Conference Center
• 4TEN Retreats: All retreats will begin on Saturday morning and conclude on Sunday evening.
• October 14-15, 2017 - (Balance due by October 14)
• January 6-7, 2018
• April 14-15, 2018